Thread: Glo Book title problem
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #7
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
That certainly solved the issue with the bang. I now seem to have hit the same problem with one of Victor Hugo's books - Les Misérables. Get rid of the accent and change the title to Le Miserables and all is fine.

It appears the Kobo viewer is unhappy with accented characters - at least it doesn't give up on apostrophes though like a reader I have used in the past.

I have my books on an SD card and the accented version does display correctly in the bookshelf along with its cover but when you try to open it that's when the error messages occur.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote