View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #185
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapabl View Post
JSWolf....you are not entirely correct. I have this case/sleeve now on my T1 and it works great if you don't mind the T1 unprotected when reading. There is actually a little felt piece that can cover the open end of the case covering the T1 inside (you can see the flap utilized in my photo). I hook my stylus in one end and a rubber stylus in the other end. Yes, the T1 is unprotected when removed but some people like that. The case itself is quite sturdy. All depends on the style you are looking for.
Attachment 81116
But why would you want your T1 protected just some of the time and not all of the time? Yes, I know some people prefer reading with the device naked. But that gives no protection at all. I know a case wont always protect the device. But some protection is better then none. I would never use my 650 without a case. It's just not safe enough. Plus, the case has the light so I can read in low-light or no-light situations.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote