Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-19-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
ChaseKR
Connoisseur
ChaseKR began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 Touch, iPad 1 3G
Arrow Kindle DX, First Generation (U.S.), $260

Very good condition. Signs of wear include a small scratch on the lower left front, and noticeable damage to the plastic on and around the volume buttons. Other than that, it looks great aesthetically from the front and back, as long as it's not in really harsh artificial light. Otherwise, it works perfectly.

Also includes the power cable and, if requested, I'll throw in my M-Edge case for free, even though it's very worn. If there's a few public domain books you'd like on it when it arrives, I'll gladly include them.

Please use this link to buy it. click the link "15 used", and select the item sold by ChaseKR (me).

FYI, the price is relatively high because Amazon takes a huge commission--over $40--and my local FedEx charges for shipping more than Amazon gives me credit.

Price is negotiable.

EDIT: price lowered $5
EDIT 2: now $260

Last edited by ChaseKR; 09-21-2010 at 09:06 AM.
ChaseKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
ChaseKR
Connoisseur
ChaseKR began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 Touch, iPad 1 3G
Okay, clarified.
ChaseKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
He's the lowest-priced seller if you click thru to the used link.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote