Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
SonyStyle Store closing at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL

If you live in or near the Chicagoland area, the Sony store inside Woodfield mall is closing and all Readers (300 and 600 only) are 40% off. All accesories are 50% off.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Wow, THANKS for the information. Did they have much stock remaining?
I really don't need one..... but, well.... hmmmm,.... I do like deals. Maybe I will just go and take a peek.... you know, kinda keep my hands in my pockets.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #3
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

They still had about 30 Readers left. After discount, the 300 is $102 and the 600 is $180. I asked about the 900 and a sales guy said one person came in a bought all of them. After that they decided to limit the number a single customer could buy.

A friend purchased a lighted cover for the 300 for $15.

The store closes on April 4th.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:46 AM   #4
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I wonder how long before all those 900s end up on ebay
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #5
grooks
Wizard

I would be surprised if they weren't already up there.
Advert
Old 03-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I wonder how long before all those 900s end up on ebay
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
I would be surprised if they weren't already up there.
Hmmm, well it is still cheaper for an Ozzie to purchase a PRS-900 from B&H than from the internetters on ebay.

They must still be considered a bit rare. That being said, the PRS-600 can be had at a better price from the ebay sellers. There seem to be a lot more of them on the market.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Might be worth the few hour trip from where i live
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:57 AM   #8
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerio6414 View Post
Might be worth the few hour trip from where i live
It was worth the trip for me. Monday, the selection was not bad. They had more 600s than 300s. Covers for both sizes with and without the light. Plus, some sleeves. I got a 600, cover without light and a charger for the car.

Thank you to grooks for the heads up!
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #9
grooks
Wizard

I gave a heads up to a few friends and they made purchases. It would be hard to pass up some of their deals.