Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 06-27-2006, 02:57 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Engadget scoops with Treo Nitro and Treo Lennon

Alright Palm fans, here is some good news for you. Engadget got their hands on an exclusive Cingular road-map revealing two new Palm Treo devices codenamed "Nitro" and "Lennon", both of which are supposed to come out in October 2006. One appears to be for the Palm OS crowd, the other for Windows Mobile aficionados. And if the sketches resemble the real thing, we can assume that neither of the two will have the Treo-characteristic external antenna anymore.

Related: Next-gen Treo rumors: more details

[via Palm Addicts]
Old 06-27-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
TMann
TMann began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 650/Dell x50v
As with most Palm-related rumors, I'll believe it when I see it!

Having said that, I would be very pleased if Palm put out a smaller Treo-type smarphone. The Treo 650/700 design is starting to look a bit dated, and seem a bit bulky compared to some of the other offerings out there.

TMann
Advert
Old 07-06-2006, 04:10 PM   #3
EHilderbrand
Do You Treo?
EHilderbrand began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Trëo 650, Palm M515
I've been keeping up with this over the past few days that it has been reported, and needless to say, I am VERY excited about this, a new, thinner, hopefully lighter Treo running the Palm OS. Oh yeah, and no aerial, gotta love that.

Erik