Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 10-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Azpen A727 tablet, Fujitsu Lifebook p2110 w/ FBReader
Eddison, E.R. - The Worm Ouroborous illustrated edition

Eric Rucker Eddison was a British civil servant writing as E. R. Eddison. His principal work was the Zimiamvia cycle, including The Worm Ouroborous, and a trilogy composed of _Mistress of Mistresses_, _A Fish Dinner in Memison, and _The Mezentian Gate_. Eddison did not live to fully complete the work.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_R%C3%BCcker_Eddison for further information about Eddison.

Thus far, _The Worm Ouroborous_ is the only one that seems to have been converted to electronic format. Another version of Ouroboros was previously made available here for the Sony Reader, provided by Dr. Drib. See http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ight=ouroboros

This edition for Mobipocket includes the illustrations from the original book publication. The text I used, and the illustrations, are courtesy of The Internet Sacred Text Archive, and available here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/ring/two/index.htm

I have followed the placement of illustrations in my Ballantine paperback edition of The Worm Ouroboros_ when creating this version.

I'll happily supply my source files if someone else wants to create a Sony, ePub, or other editions, or you can grab what I started with from the link above.
______
Dennis
This work is in the Canadian public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. It may still be under copyright in some countries. If you live outside Canada, check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi The Worm Ouroborous.mobi (1.31 MB, 728 views)

Last edited by DMcCunney; 02-25-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Minor typo corrections
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote