Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
mtdking
mtdking began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Hello from a new E-book User

Hi
I will be getting my Sony e-book soon, and as a new user, hope to learn a thing or two before I get it, Im sure your site will be invaluble.
Thank you
mtdking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdking View Post
Hi
I will be getting my Sony e-book soon, and as a new user, hope to learn a thing or two before I get it, Im sure your site will be invaluble.
Thank you
Welcome to Mobileread. You should probably investigate calibre, http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/ an excellent ebook manangement/conversion program, that works especially well with the Sony Reader.

A browse of the wiki might also be of interest to you. https://wiki.mobileread.com/

And remember, mobileread isn't always serious, and you don't want none of that mischief on your eels.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi mtdking and welcome to MobileRead. What Sony are you getting; 505 or 700?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:00 AM   #4
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Welcome! I have had my 505 for about 2 months and I love it! Enjoy your reader!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn about anything ereader related! I'm also wondering which sony you're getting. I have a 505 myself (wow, it's over 6mo young now!) and I love it as well
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2009, 05:00 AM   #6
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Hi mtdking!
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote