Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
i♥cabbages
Leafy greens connoisseur
i♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmos

Device: PRS-505
Adobe ADEPT DRM for PDF circumvented

Déjà vu time! I have successfully and reproducibly circumvented Adobe's ADEPT DRM system for PDF files. A discussion of the system and the circumvention is available in a blog post I've made on the subject: Link removed
i♥cabbages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
you need a mask and cape.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
That was quick. What's next
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
That was quick. What's next
Sony LRX?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Sony LRX?

BOb
That's all thats left isn't it?
Advert
Old 02-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Pretty much.

BOb
Old 02-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

I guess there's Topaz too.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:58 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I guess there's Topaz too.
Good point.

BOb
Old 02-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

I don't have any DRM'd PDF's anymore, but I tried it out on Whiskey Rebels (one of the free Random House books) and it worked perfectly.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #10
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by i♥cabbages View Post
Déjà vu time! I have successfully and reproducibly circumvented Adobe's ADEPT DRM system for PDF files. A discussion of the system and the circumvention is available in a blog post I've made on the subject: [Link deleted].
i♥cabbages you rock! I'm taking back every bad thing I've said about cabbages, stemming as far back as my childhood days

=X=

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-17-2017 at 11:22 AM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:23 PM   #11
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
According to Nick the IMP guy there is also IMP.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 02-25-2009 at 11:31 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:45 PM   #12
chorpler
Zealot
chorpler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chorpler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chorpler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle; PRS-500; MobiPocket on Windows Mobile
I get "Error -5 while decompressing data." This PDF was downloaded with Acrobat 6.0 Professional; perhaps you have to download with Digital Editions? I'll find out.
chorpler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #13
chorpler
Zealot
chorpler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chorpler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chorpler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle; PRS-500; MobiPocket on Windows Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorpler View Post
I get "Error -5 while decompressing data." This PDF was downloaded with Acrobat 6.0 Professional; perhaps you have to download with Digital Editions? I'll find out.
Yep, it works fine when downloaded with Digital Editions. So those who have been using the old Acrobat 6.0 extract trick will have to re-download their files with Digital Editions.
chorpler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #14
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
i♥cabbages - we love you too! Thank you - so many really good library books are available only in Pdf. We mobi people now have a new world of pdf thanks to you.
Works like a charm - Much appreciated!
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:43 AM   #15
haliava
haliava began at the beginning.

Device: N950/Kindle 3/PRS T1/DR 1000/Kyobo
Interesting. Decrypts recently loaded (via DE) pdf's just fine. Can't decrypt the file that was bought ages ago and imported in DE. Error message is "can't find book session key".
haliava is offline   Reply With Quote