Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-18-2023, 02:14 AM   #1
PRO
PRO began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Is it possible to bind shortcuts on mouse buttons?

I'm rather frustrated when I found out that I can't bind go back and forward with my mouse's extra buttons in Calibre I can easily navigate back and forward in the browser with these buttons, so I wonder if it is possible to add support for them in Calibre?
PRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 02:27 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Bind them in your OS to generate back and forward key presses then they will work automatically.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2023, 03:07 AM   #3
PRO
PRO began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Bind them in your OS to generate back and forward key presses then they will work automatically.
That indeed works. Thanks!
PRO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mouse, shortcut