Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 08-01-2023, 10:45 AM   #1
chicleeblair
Connoisseur
chicleeblair began at the beginning.

Device: iPad mini
Only One Libray Showing up on CC

I’m redoing my tags, and a lot of times I’ve had to exit the browser to look at the book summary and see if keeping a tag is worth it. I’d like to have CC running on my phone or iPad to eo the skipping there but eveen if that ends up being too cumbersome, I’m coming up with a problem. I have two libraries:one for fic and one for books. wheneverI connect CC And I’ve been doing It as a server) it gives me only the books library— even if I change ports.

Any ideas?

Last edited by theducks; 08-01-2023 at 01:09 PM.
chicleeblair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 11:07 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicleeblair View Post
I’m redoing my tags, and a lot of times I’ve had to exit the browser to look at the book summary and see if keeping a tag is worth it. I’d like to have CC running on my phone or iPad to eo the skipping there but eveen if that ends up being too cumbersome, I’m coming up with a problem. I have two librariesne for fic and one for books. wheneverI connect CC And I’ve been doing It as a server) it gives me only the books library— even if I change ports.

Any ideas?
You must see all your libraries in a browser before CC will see them.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert