Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-23-2020, 12:25 AM   #1
idiom6
idiom6 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Is there a way to format a custom column to show the date I last rated something?

It seems simpler to me to be able to rate 1-5 stars upon finishing (or abandoning) something and then have that column populate a column with the date I last read/tried something. I can't figure out how to make it work, though.
idiom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 12:32 AM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Job Spy has the option to autoupdate a Last Read date column whenever you view an eBook, which works if you just want to set it and forget about it.

Kobo Utilities can also grab the date from a Kobo, but I'm not sure if there's something similiar for Kindle.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-23-2020 at 12:35 AM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2020, 12:42 AM   #3
idiom6
idiom6 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
That doesn't quite work for me, I'm only reading things on my Kindle, so I only use Calibre when I'm either sending something to my Kindle or when I'm giving a rating and adding things to lists.
idiom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 12:47 AM   #4
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Well, for the time being - If you use the book list, clicking on the metadata cell, pressing F2, and pressing enter will fill it with the current date. Faster than opening the metadata window.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
custom columns