Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-17-2019, 10:31 AM   #1
Robert Bitzer
Enthusiast
Robert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air, Kindle Oasis2, Sony PRS-650
Onyx Boox Note Pro - OneNote Sync Issues

Hi all,

Has anyone figured out how to get the native Notes to appear in OneNote? I've "bound" to my OneNote account, but nothing appears in one note after syncing.

Thanks in advance,
-Robert
Robert Bitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:54 AM   #2
Bob Willis
Enthusiast
Bob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle, IPAD Pro, Boox Note
I have tried, nothing happens. But could export the notes from Notes App as PDF format and open those Pdfs on OneNote App.
Bob Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2019, 01:36 PM   #3
triumph627
triumph627 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.triumph627 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.triumph627 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox Note Pro
I also tried, to no avail.

I have the Note app set up to automatically generate a PDF version, which is stored in the “note” folder in Storage. I use the AutoSync for OneDrive app, which I have set to automatically sync the “note” folder to my OneDrive, so the PDFs stay up to date with any changes I make.

Not perfect, but a decent workaround.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
triumph627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:20 AM   #4
Robert Bitzer
Enthusiast
Robert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipseRobert Bitzer can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air, Kindle Oasis2, Sony PRS-650
Thanks for the OneDrive idea!
Robert Bitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 02:18 PM   #5
fgruber
Academic
fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Plus
Hi
I just tried the onenote sync and works fine.
It will create a new notebook called NoteP which contain a pdf version of the note.
Unfortunately is not editable handwriting and so far the handwrite search does not appear to working in onenote (probably because it is an image).

This is a step forward for sure. However, I hope the add the text as editable handwriting rather than image in the future.
fgruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2019, 02:14 PM   #6
stjoe
Connoisseur
stjoe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG, Pocket eDGe, Kindle Paperwhite, Sony, Onyx N96, Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgruber View Post
Hi
I just tried the onenote sync and works fine.
It will create a new notebook called NoteP which contain a pdf version of the note.
Unfortunately is not editable handwriting and so far the handwrite search does not appear to working in onenote (probably because it is an image).

This is a step forward for sure. However, I hope the add the text as editable handwriting rather than image in the future.
fgruber, can you share how you did it.

Tried to bind to OneNote but nothing appear on my OneNote though the binding is succesfull

--------

After few hours, I found new notebook named Nova Pro in my OneNote ... All the notes are there.

Last edited by stjoe; 06-14-2019 at 03:42 PM.
stjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:10 PM   #7
stjoe
Connoisseur
stjoe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG, Pocket eDGe, Kindle Paperwhite, Sony, Onyx N96, Onyx Nova
The file/note structure on new firmware 2.1.2 is not as good as before. When note is converted to PDF and saved to Note folder, it will be saved on each different subfolder, it causes OneNote to create different section for each page.
stjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 07:36 AM   #8
NullReference
NullReference began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note
Has anyone figured out what the trick is to get this working? Do I need to auto save PDFs? Do I need a specific folder structure? Do I need to create a book in OneNote for it?
NullReference is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:23 PM   #9
thed0ctor
thed0ctor began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Pro
So I have a NovaPro. All I did was bind the account and then make sure it synced. There is an icon near the top right of the note that looks like an up arrow. Then go to OneNote and (for me) it was named NovaPro-Note and the section corresponded to the note I made. I didn’t have to create a notebook manually. Also make sure you look in Onedrive Personal, I couldn’t find it in recents
thed0ctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 06:26 AM   #10
the_fixit
the_fixit began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note pro
Hello guys,

I'm also trying to sync my note pro with my onenote account but I can't even bind my account. When I try to enter my email adress it says my account doesn't exist. Very strange since it's working with the onenote application...
Any idea what is causing this and if I can find a solution?
the_fixit is offline   Reply With Quote