Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-21-2018, 04:26 PM   #1
alfonker
alfonker began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab E
Error :"Book does not exist" -- Moon+ Reader Pro

Dear All,

After a full reset to my tablet, I lost all my books downloaded to my device.
However, my Moon bookmarks/highlights are backed-up. So, I could successfully import them from my Dropbox backup.

Here's my problem:
When I want to click on a bookmark and go to the book, Moon+ -naturally- gives the "Error: book does not exist", and then gives the specific directory, from the last 4-5 years or so, since I started using the app. Naturally I downloaded and/or used the books from different directories over the years.

Is there a way for me to redefine the directories and link them to the books on dropbox folders? I can also download all the books on my device, but do not want to create dozens of folders where the bookmarks are linked to.

EDIT: ok, those bookmarks linked to a file in the download folder work with no problem and go to the book itself, once I copy those books in the said folder...
However, the "sdcard/Books/.MoonReader/cloud/bookname.epub_pdf" ones, I couldn't figure out. that folder does not exist and I cannot create it either.

Best,

Alfonker

Last edited by alfonker; 08-21-2018 at 05:06 PM.
alfonker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moon+ reader pro