Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-04-2016, 06:52 AM   #1
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Post Moon+ Reader, Landscape, rotate left, counter-clockwise?

Sorry if this isn't the right forum for it, but I don't know one that'd fit better.

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the direction Moon+ Reader rotates the text in landscape mode?
Is this decided by the app, or the system?
It seems the OS rotates the same way, so maybe it's decided by the OS and Moon+ Reader merely tells the system to rotate?

As it is, on my Icarus Illumina, it rotates to the right, meaning the fold of the leather cover is at the bottom of the reader.
My old reader (ImcoSys) rotated to the left, so the fold was at the top - which is very useful to use as a improvised hook in the train, hanging the eReader upon the upturned little table-thingy (sorry, don't know the correct words right now).
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:22 PM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
On my Moon+ Reader, in the Control options, there is a setting for "Screen Orientation". If I choose ""Auto(Sensor)", it will rotate the text 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees. This means it will display landscape either way up, so you should be able to go landscape with the fold of your leather cover on top. These rotation options depend on the "Display" options set in the OS.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert