Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-17-2016, 02:51 PM   #1
christian.PbBT62
christian.PbBT62 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Basic Touch
Thumbs down display streaked screen - PocketBook 624 BASIC TOUCH

The most time my device display a streaked screen. The text is erased by white lines. Sometime the display is usual with black and contrasty policy. When the device start it ofen display a streaked hourglass.
What the problem about ?

nota bene : I (re)installed -Firmware 4.4 for Basic Touch- with no success.

[Images violate Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

Last edited by christian.PbBT62; 01-22-2016 at 12:54 PM.
christian.PbBT62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:41 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
How long have you had the device? Maybe your battery is getting weak and needs to be replaced.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2016, 01:50 PM   #3
christian.PbBT62

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
How long have you had the device? Maybe your battery is getting weak and needs to be replaced.
Thank you for your interest in my problem
My product has just two years, I sent a message to the support (French) I await the answer.

When the product is released to the market in 2014, we read this on this french site (URL
below) :

During testing, we found that when the battery is discharged, bugs of all kinds are increasing and the screen becomes streaked. Despite several restarts, we have not managed to post a net screen.

http://www.lesnumeriques.com/liseuse...7958/test.html
Old 01-20-2016, 04:26 PM   #4
christian.PbBT62

PocketBook support propose to repair my PocketBook Basic Touch for 89 euros when I paid 79E. The warranty date has passed few days. The product to be worked 2 years with very little use. I estimate 15 days to actual use. I think this is really not a good investment. The review numérique.com be written across this fault (striated screenshot display). I ask PocketBook support to take the warranty service. I wait. To be continued...

Last edited by christian.PbBT62; 01-22-2016 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:16 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

christian.PbBT62:
Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines will be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2016, 12:52 PM   #6
christian.PbBT62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

christian.PbBT62:
Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines will be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
ok I changed the illustrations