Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-17-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
don't you hate it...

when a pretty recent book or series of books isn't available in ebook format, which means you have to wait to read it? i was all excited to check out a book called magic bites, and now if they don't have it at my local barnes and noble (and lately they rarely have anything i'm looking for) i'll have to wait till it gets here from amazon. and it will take up space in my overflowing bookshelves

immediate gratification is best when it's NOW!
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:38 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh do i.

hey publishers, are you listening ???
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2008, 04:25 AM   #3
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
when a pretty recent book or series of books isn't available in ebook format, which means you have to wait to read it? i was all excited to check out a book called magic bites, and now if they don't have it at my local barnes and noble (and lately they rarely have anything i'm looking for) i'll have to wait till it gets here from amazon. and it will take up space in my overflowing bookshelves

immediate gratification is best when it's NOW!
I hate it but I don't let the anger consume me, I usually find ebook somewhere else. Publisher's loss.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment