Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-09-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
datrix
datrix began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
K5 Rescue Pack or USBNetwork?

Hi,

First of all I wanted to thank all the devs for their awesome software and great how-to.

I bought a Kindle PW2 some days ago and should get me home shortly. I'm getting the guides that I will need for the JB and the installation of the software.

I noticed that there are two similar software for SSH/Telnet (USB - WiFi) connection between kindle and PC.

Which recommended to install between K5 Rescue Pack and USBNetwork?

From the description of the two software can't find many differences.

Thanks again
datrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:04 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
One targets the actual OS (USBNet), the other the diagnostic recovery image (RP).

Completely different use-cases.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert