Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-31-2014, 06:36 PM   #1
Jaeger_S2k
Jaeger_S2k began at the beginning.

Device: Polariod 40140
Default Directory

Could I ask a favour?

I'd like to keep all my books etc in my ext sdcard so it'd be really great if I could tell CC to put them there by changing the default directory on mass.

Just a PITA going through each type and changing directory, or I'm missing something?
Jaeger_S2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:43 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeger_S2k View Post
Could I ask a favour?

I'd like to keep all my books etc in my ext sdcard so it'd be really great if I could tell CC to put them there by changing the default directory on mass.

Just a PITA going through each type and changing directory, or I'm missing something?
You can change the default folder. In CC, go to Settings / Formats and Folders then tap the top line that says "default folder" (see attached screen capture). You will be shown a dialog to change that folder.

You can reset any other folder to the default by tapping it and choosing "Use default".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	127603  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert