Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-24-2013, 05:13 AM   #1
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
I use both Feedly and Send to Kindle extensions regularly, hence this app suits my needs. I want to share it with you:

FabReadly:

Webpage: http://fabreadly.com/

As the title implies FabReadly is a third party app that works with Feedly. It sends unread posts to Kindle or Sony Reader PRS-T2 automatically everyday. FabReadly also transforms partial RSS feeds to full-text feeds with an ad-free, more readable format before sending to your e-reader.

Also there is an on-reader function: If you find an interesting post on Kindle, you can save it to Evernote or Pocket by 1-click.
Click image for larger version

Name:	save to Evernote on Kindle.png
Views:	501
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	113911
----------------------------------------------

FabRSS:

There is also an alternative version of it which can be use to send articles to Kindle without using a Feedly account: http://fabrss.com/
It is an RSS reader with basic functionalities (including "save to Pocket", "save to Evernote" and share buttons ) and some others that I wish to have them also on Feedly: "read full article" and "Send to Kindle" options. You may find its appearance a bit simple though.

BTW: I have no connection with these apps and their developer(s).

Last edited by thomass; 10-24-2013 at 03:45 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feedly, k5 tools, rss, send to kindle, web to kindle