Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-14-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
Nivi78
Nivi78 began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Hello from Germany

Hello, my name is Niels.

I´ve always been a bookworm but only got interested in ebooks a few months ago when I first heard about e-ink devices. I´m a happy owner of a Hanlin V3 (aka Lbook) since a few weeks. I still have a lot to discover about this device but I´m already happy about my purchase.

I made a short review about this device on youtube. For anyone still in search of a e-ink device you can check it here: Hanlin V3 short video review
Nivi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivi78 View Post
Hello, my name is Niels.

I´ve always been a bookworm but only got interested in ebooks a few months ago when I first heard about e-ink devices. I´m a happy owner of a Hanlin V3 (aka Lbook) since a few weeks. I still have a lot to discover about this device but I´m already happy about my purchase.

I made a short review about this device on youtube. For anyone still in search of a e-ink device you can check it here: Hanlin V3 short video review
welcome to MobileRead. I enjoyed your review.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2008, 01:34 PM   #3
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Herzlich Wilkkommen!

I hope you enjoy your new reading device.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:06 PM   #5
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Welcome to MobileRead and thanks for the review! I'll hopefully join the ranks of the Hanlin V3 owners next week.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi Niels

Great review - one gets the idea of the eBook reader perfectly!

I was very surprised how it’s box is so similar to the Cybook’s, most of the things are in the same place as the big empty space the Cybook as down near the cursor is exactly where the numbers are in your machine, the cursor in the Cybook is where your ok and back buttons are, the place for the usb connection and the audio are in the same place and the system to protect them is the same too, the audio + and - keys are exactly in the same place, SD slot the same…

This lets me begin to think this: the screen is the same, the box is the same (adapted for each vendor)… what makes really the difference is the inside software!
Can this be the main truth?

Anyway once more thanks and stick around, we need every angle (and brand) to let this forum be even better.

Best regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:39 AM   #7
Nivi78
Nivi78 began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
thank you all for your warm welcome. I already feel at home here.
Nivi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #8
Barry8416
Barry8416 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 700
Hi Friends:
Purchased my Sony 700 about a month ago and really enjoying it. Actually been reading to much lately. Love that ability to increase the font size, just to name a few of the positives.

Have enjoyed the posts here at MobileRead and learn something everyday. Have a question to post so hope you all will be looking for it.

Thanks everyone, Barry (from Canada)
Barry8416 is offline   Reply With Quote