Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
VWeed
Lese-Kaninchen
VWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx I86 HDML Plus, PB626_2, Entourage Pocket Edge, LGGPad, LGG2
Smile Used EE searched (loc. Germany)

Hello you Entourage-profis,

WANTED:

if anyone thinks about selling his EE 10"-device and won't be afraid to ship this one to Germany, I would be happy to be informed about.

Be sure the device should be in a goog condition without scratches or other damages and works fine like a new one.
Newest firmware would be pretty, but isn't supposition.

Next to my existing Pocketbook pro603 and IQ 701 now I want finitely a eReader in the correct dimensions to read my selfmade Asterix-Comic-PDF in a size, my eyes really can recognize the text as text without have to use a magnifying glass for.

Shurly I promise to handle the device with the care of a tender women-hand ;-).

with kind regards

Veronika
VWeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Hi, Veronika--Yes, make sure you get the EE, not a PE, because the text size on the PE can be mighty ornery.
hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
there are reasonable prices for new ones in the Netherlands, just ordered one from Baxshop, will keep you posted if and how it arrives ...
http://www.beslist.nl/elektronica/d0...rage_Edge.html
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
VWeed
Lese-Kaninchen
VWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekhner View Post
there are reasonable prices for new ones in the Netherlands, just ordered one from Baxshop, will keep you posted if and how it arrives ...
http://www.beslist.nl/elektronica/d0...rage_Edge.html
Hello fekhner,

thanks for this information.
In coincidental I found this afternoon the Bax-Webshop and wrote them a letter if they will send this device to germany also. Cause I don't speek netherland language, I can't handle their shop. So I asked theirs advice to accept my order by mail if they ship to Germany.
Would be perfect, to get a brandnew EE in my favored color for this value.
I will report, if I can place my order

Best wishes

Veronika
Old 01-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #5
VWeed
Lese-Kaninchen

Jipieh, I got it!!!!

Without understanding any word in netherlands, I tried to handle the shop.

Women really are not so stupid as some men will think about us. I took the bing translator as help. Important isn't to know everything, but where to getting the help for solve a problem.

Last message in shop was..... "Bedankt voor uw bestelling!" what means "order is done and everything will be ok", as I hope.
But... I didn't know, if my gender now is male or female in the shop...

Anyway, now I have ordered a (my!!!) EE with shipping to Germany and payed it immediately with Paypal - so I interpretated everything well.

The cost was Euro 299.-- + Euro 25.-- for shipping.
What means I get my EE for Euro 324.-- in all. This will come in glossy white and brandnew!!!
Thank you all to help my dream comes true.

I am sure, until the EE has arrived, I'll demanding your nerves with my questions about the EE.

Uh - i am so happy!!!!

Have a good night together
See you later, aligator ;-)

Best wishes

Veronika

Last edited by VWeed; 01-27-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Advert
Old 01-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
my dutch is very weak but I found google translate quite helpful in my dealings with them let us hope it works out !
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #7
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Great!

Congratulations, you two! I hope the EEs you receive really are in perfect condition. You already know where to come for help!

And this is good info, too, for others who are shopping now.

Can't wait to find out how you like them!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:23 AM   #8
VWeed
Lese-Kaninchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Great!

Congratulations, you two! I hope the EEs you receive really are in perfect condition. You already know where to come for help!

And this is good info, too, for others who are shopping now.

Can't wait to find out how you like them!
Hi you two,

Thank's of your help, I am so happy now!

Only one little problem is left...
How to explain my loved husband why the mext month he has to eat dry bread and drink pure water
No, not really - but it really won't be bad to him to loose one or two kg in weight.

I am sure to get a lot of questions if using the EE as soon I've got it.
Wonderful to have some friends like here to pester them with questions and little problems about a new device.

yours

Veronika

Tags
entourage edge, searched, wanted