Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 02-10-2004, 02:20 PM   #1
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Question Cookies mysteriously disappearing

I searched the forums, but apparently no one has asked this question before...

I added an ID cookie so iSilo could be signed in on one of the sites it fetches. But every time I convert this channel, the ID cookie disappears!
I've checked the options "secure" and/or "read only". Should I check "do not send this cookie at all" or "discard"?
Thank you.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:28 PM   #2
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

By the way, the it never expires.
Advert
Old 02-10-2004, 03:36 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hey Francesco,

From the iSiloX help:

Quote:
Check the Read only checkbox to prevent a received cookie with the same name, path, and domain from replacing the current cookie...Check the Secure checkbox to mark the cookie as a secure cookie. Secure cookies are not sent.
I suggest you
- uncheck Secure
- uncheck Do not send this cookie at all
- uncheck Discard
- check Read only

Also, uncheck Receive cookies to disable receiving of cookies. Uncheck the checkbox prevents cookies to be overwritten.

Tell me if that works for you!

Alex
Old 02-10-2004, 04:04 PM   #4
Francesco
Aficionado

It works, thank you very much.
Old 02-10-2004, 04:08 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Glad to hear
Advert