Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
deborahjeanne
Zealot
deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color. Kobo Touch (died 2014). Kobo Glo.
Syncing kobo books

I was getting really frustrated, couldn't move any of my books in ADE onto the NOOK. I have an account, the computer is authorized, I deleted and reinstalled ADE. I kept getting a message about not having permission to copy the book there.

I was looking to go to kobo to redownload the books. Realized I still had the kobo app open on my desktop, and that it showed an ereader was connected. So what the heck, I clicked sync. Puts the books on the nook with no problems at all.

Now if they would just fix it so the cover art shows up for these books. I had no idea that would matter as much as it does, but it could force me back to the kobo which I returned.
deborahjeanne is offline   Reply With Quote