Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #31
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I so love that video. I saw it just a couple of days ago and melted.
I didn't know about until last night. I showed a friend your Roomba Kitteh video and he told me about the sing the puppies to sleep video. Very sweet.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #32
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Now, considering that they made both the print and online versions of Time, I'd say that's quite a feat for six puppies who are barely six weeks old.

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016
Who's the daddy?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #33
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Who's the daddy?
No idea. I know they are in the San Francisco area, but that's about it. I suppose it must be some really handsome Shiba Inu.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:01 PM   #34
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Who's the daddy?
Why? Have you been to San Francisco recently?
Old 11-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #35
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Why? Have you been to San Francisco recently?
I'll have to check my calendar, did you say six weeks old.

How long is the justation period for dogs?
Advert
Old 11-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #36
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
I'll have to check my calendar, did you say six weeks old.

How long is the justation period for dogs?
The gestation period for dogs is nine weeks .... so my first question would be:

Are you a Shiba Inu?? You don't look like one.

and, my second would be ...

Where were you 15 weeks ago??

Old 11-22-2008, 04:29 PM   #37
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:

Avatars lie. He may be posting under a stolen identity. He could very well be a Shiba Inu.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:00 PM   #38
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Avatars lie. He may be posting under a stolen identity. He could very well be a Shiba Inu.
Avatars may lie ... but dogs?? I have honestly never heard of a dog lying. Oh wait .... let sleeping dogs lie .... I guess they talk in their sleep and lie in their dreams??

Old 11-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #39
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:

Thanks for correcting my spelling of gestation
I think I was on a short leash at the time.

And I won't reveal if I'm a Shiba Inu or not, that's what avatars are for.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #40
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Thanks for correcting my spelling of gestation
I think I was on a short leash at the time.

And I won't reveal if I'm a Shiba Inu or not, that's what avatars are for.

It's not like dogs are expected to be great spellers. Actually, truth be told, I can barely spell .... got straight As through most of my schooling, but always got bottom marks in spelling. I tend to spell the way I think it should be spelled, and of course, my idea of the correct spelling is never what the rest of the world thinks it should be.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #41
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
It's not like dogs are expected to be great spellers.
Nope, just Old Yellers.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:14 PM   #42
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I liked the little jazz ensemble they put together. I would have thought that a crumhorn would be a bit much for that sort of improv, but hey...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #43
digitalzen
Connoisseur
digitalzen doesn't litterdigitalzen doesn't litterdigitalzen doesn't litter

Device: none
Quote:
I didn't know about until last night. I showed a friend your Roomba Kitteh video and he told me about the sing the puppies to sleep video. Very sweet.
It must be making the news everywhere because I read about this on my friend's blog the other day. Let's see what other video feeds along these lines start proliferating! Perhaps people will start buying flat-screen monitors and posting these things as art?
digitalzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:35 PM   #44
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalzen View Post
It must be making the news everywhere because I read about this on my friend's blog the other day. Let's see what other video feeds along these lines start proliferating! Perhaps people will start buying flat-screen monitors and posting these things as art?
I hear about most of these on my Twitter feed. Interesting in that I discovered Twitter through this site.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:24 AM   #45
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
They're offline! I need my puppies!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote