Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 06:37 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
And ... shouldn't we be rejoicing??
oh, by all means... you may want to let the french press know as well, they've been talking about everything BUT puppies still...

Quote:
I did say "puppies" as in "cutest puppies" ..... I do happen to believe that kittens are cuter than puppies. Of course, my cats will rip me to shreds if I even hint as to the opposite.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:37 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
A pile o' puppies wins for me every time.
what ??? not ducklings ???? (we get ducklings on the canal in springtime. so cute !!)
Old 11-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
what ??? not ducklings ????
If you find a duckling cam, please let me know.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #19
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
oh, by all means... you may want to let the french press know as well, they've been talking about everything BUT puppies still...

Nah .... the French press would just be pissed because they're not French puppies. The only way the French press would care is if it was a story about how the French invented puppies, and the rest of the world wasn't giving France the credit it was due for the invention.

RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:41 PM   #20
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
what ??? not ducklings ???? (we get ducklings on the canal in springtime. so cute !!)
Quote:
Oh .... just great!! Now I find myself thinking about that old SNL skit about the product with the most horrible name ever .... and how (like with Smuckers) "with a name like Dead Baby Ducks" it just HAS to be GREAT" ....
Old 11-21-2008, 06:45 PM   #21
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Well, there is always http://www.liveducks.com
Old 11-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #22
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Well, there is always http://www.liveducks.com
I'll add that to my watch list and get back to you. Now missy, is there a puppy *and* duckling cam around. That would make for a perfect world.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #23
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
I'll add that to my watch list and get back to you. Now missy, is there a puppy *and* duckling cam around. That would make for a perfect world.
I think that would depend on what the puppies and ducklings were doing to each other. Could be quite nasty .... otoh, could be seriously cute. Let's all hope for cute.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #24
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
I just spent 10 minutes watching them and smiling.... Tommorow, I'm off to the mall to buy some puppies!!!!
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #25
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

OK ... everyone .... be really quiet. It's 8:00pm their time and the puppies are sleeping .... shhhhhh.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #26
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Old 11-22-2008, 07:39 AM   #27
zelda_pinwheel

daffy : okay, i'm convinced.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:01 AM   #28
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Don't tell anyone on the Airedale Terrier mailing list this (because possibly, as a part "listowner", I can be fed to wolves as punishment), but I think Airedale Terrier puppies are unattractive little buggers. There, I said it.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #29
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
I so love that video. I saw it just a couple of days ago and melted.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #30
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Don't tell anyone on the Airedale Terrier mailing list this (because possibly, as a part "listowner", I can be fed to wolves as punishment), but I think Airedale Terrier puppies are unattractive little buggers. There, I said it.

Cheers,
Marc
Oh I dunno, they're cute in a toy dog (plaything, not ultra miniature) kind of way. But they don't look much like Airedales
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote