Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-29-2019, 08:56 PM   #1
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
simon & schuster freebies sale

I can't find the thread that has mentioned this before.

Simon & Schuster once again has a bunch of ebooks for $0.00, I get about 5 and a half pages worth in the amazon kindle store by searching on simon & schuster then sorting on price low to high. The original post gives a link for non-fiction only.

Nothing stood out for me, but War and Peace and The Time Machine were the top two in the list.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:58 AM   #2
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Thanks for the tip, I had missed any previous reference to this sale. The following link pulls up the list for me. Publisher is Simon & Schuster Digital Sales Inc.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=simon+%26...price-asc-rank

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
I can't find the thread that has mentioned this before.

Simon & Schuster once again has a bunch of ebooks for $0.00, I get about 5 and a half pages worth in the amazon kindle store by searching on simon & schuster then sorting on price low to high. The original post gives a link for non-fiction only.

Nothing stood out for me, but War and Peace and The Time Machine were the top two in the list.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2019, 02:06 AM   #3
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Most of these are short stories or samplers and some public domain books with an excerpt of a related book, and are probably the Simon and Schuster permanent freebies. The previous freebie sale had a lot of novels, cookbooks, and personal health books.

The previous thread, with a lot of links for various imprints and categories can be found here.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:19 PM   #4
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
Most of these are short stories or samplers and some public domain books with an excerpt of a related book, and are probably the Simon and Schuster permanent freebies. The previous freebie sale had a lot of novels, cookbooks, and personal health books.

The previous thread, with a lot of links for various imprints and categories can be found here.
Thanks for the link to the previous thread, which seems to be from almost exactly a year ago.

Yeah, the pickings this time are slim by comparison in quantity and maybe quality.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sale, schuster, simon, simon & schuster, simon & schuster sale