Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
newegg.com to have E-Book reader on special tomorrow morning

I got an e-mail on newegg's Shell Shocker deals for the week, and tomorrow (12/15) morning is going to be an e-book reader. From the picture, it looks like this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-010-_-Product

The JetBook Lite. I don't have any idea what price they are going to offer for it, so check in tomorrow morning if you are interested.
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongshot View Post
I got an e-mail on newegg's Shell Shocker deals for the week, and tomorrow (12/15) morning is going to be an e-book reader. From the picture, it looks like this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-010-_-Product

The JetBook Lite. I don't have any idea what price they are going to offer for it, so check in tomorrow morning if you are interested.
Interesting. Thanks for this information. I just searched and found it too:
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail...op-_-Moredeals

Last edited by Kris777; 12-14-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 AM   #3
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Etaco Jetbook-Lite for $117 (free shipping)

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellS...E0-_-SneakPeek

I was looking for an inexpensive reader to gift but not to keen in one that uses batteries you need to take out to recharge
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:54 AM   #4
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
They have Limit 3 per customer till 1PM. I just purchased 3 units as a X-mas gifts...
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
GA Russell
Pre-season starts May 20
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Am I correct in thinking that the jetBook Lite is not as good as the Aluratek Libre in regard to PDF reflow?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
GA Russell
Pre-season starts May 20
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
What the heck, I decided to go for it. Thanks for the heads up, Longshot!

For various reasons I think I would prefer the Aluratek Libre, but if price were no object I might go for one of the PocketBooks. Since price is an object, I thought I would go with the jetBook Lite, and see if they update the firmware regarding DRM'd ePub and PDF reflow.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #7
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
I decided to get one for for my son who is 9. I think replaceable batteries will be better in his case.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote