Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #16
farfeduc
Kindle Addict
farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.farfeduc is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Can someone tell me how to make a "wallpaper" on the back of the home menu?

There is no image to modify but is it possible to implement one?
farfeduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:24 PM   #17
Arhim
Enthusiast
Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richy1989 View Post
Very much like the theme you make,
I want to remove the bottom of the 'WiFi' connection prompt,
reserved Advertising normal state,
is there any way to do it?

the 'WiFi' connection prompt is at the bottom

Spoiler:

Install this addon

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...19#post2512219
Arhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #18
Arhim
Enthusiast
Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Arhim can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

it can remove special offers button - but it make no wifi alert black ot transparent
Old 05-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #19
richy1989
Connoisseur
richy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1 & Kindle 4 Black
Smile I want to receive the special offer yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
That is part of the Special Offers. Ask Amazon to disable SO for your device.
I'am very like Amazon's special offer,
but,when I disconnect to the wifi,
the button appears a tip "please ensure your kindle is connect wirelessly to receive the least special offers"

I want to get special offer and make the tip disappear.
This is what I want.

May be I'am a Strange people........

richy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #20
richy1989
Connoisseur
richy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1 & Kindle 4 Black
Smile Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhim View Post
Let me have a try,
If I got it,
I will show you the result.

I'am from China,
I can't speak English very well,
Please forgive me~

richy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:20 AM   #21
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
That is part of the Special Offers. Ask Amazon to disable SO for your device.
But what if he just wants a bat-themed special offers notification, for theme consistency?
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #22
Arhim
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullNix View Post
But what if he just wants a bat-themed special offers notification, for theme consistency?
Battman take off his latex suite in the last movie ^)

No more Batman!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 AM   #23
Arhim
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by richy1989 View Post
I'am very like Amazon's special offer,
but,when I disconnect to the wifi,
the button appears a tip "please ensure your kindle is connect wirelessly to receive the least special offers"

I want to get special offer and make the tip disappear.
This is what I want.

May be I'am a Strange people........

if you have root access on your device - you can everything!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:20 AM   #24
Arhim
Enthusiast

the Amazon`s buttons are optimal for Paperwhite device
i won`t make more bold or ugly buttons

Last edited by twobob; 05-14-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:42 AM   #25
Jyohomson
Reader
Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kindle 3 3G (Broken), Kindle Touch (Broken), Kindle PW2
For anyone who is interested, if you live outside the US, just ask amazon to remove the special offers. They'll do it for free.
Jyohomson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle themes, launcher add-ons, paperwhite themes