Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
stormcloude
Groupie
stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
eBookwise?

Anyone have an eBookwise reader they're thinking of selling?

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-14-2009 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Deal made - Ended by Dr. Drib
stormcloude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:48 AM   #2
the7gerbers
Connoisseur
the7gerbers doesn't litterthe7gerbers doesn't litterthe7gerbers doesn't litter

Device: Kindles (Fire HD, Fire, Paperwhite) iPhone
I do actually! I just bought a Sony and would like to sell the eBookwise. $80! plus shipping.

I've got a charging cord, sync cable and a nice pouch (besides the standard one) for it. You can send me a message if you are interested.

Last edited by the7gerbers; 03-12-2009 at 07:14 AM. Reason: I forgot!
the7gerbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
bugladydi
bugladydi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1, iPhone
I also have one that I would like to sell. I have all original accessories and box as well as expansion card. 50.00 plus actual shipping costs. I am currently using a Kindle 1 and my iPhone for reading.
bugladydi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:36 AM   #4
stormcloude
Groupie
stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugladydi View Post
I also have one that I would like to sell. I have all original accessories and box as well as expansion card. 50.00 plus actual shipping costs. I am currently using a Kindle 1 and my iPhone for reading.

Unfortuantely I already made a deal with the other lady, but perhaps if you make a selling post, someone else will want to buy it. That's a really good price and I wish I'd seen it first!

Oh well. Best of luck!
stormcloude is offline   Reply With Quote