Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
alnajjar.87
alnajjar.87 began at the beginning.

Device: pocket book 360 plus
the arabic in 360plus

hello there plz any help the arabic launguage dosent work on (epub file) its open on it but the letter its be not will i test every font on it and i open it on fbreader it same problem
alnajjar.87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Are you using a font that can read Arabic? not sure of the requirements...but for example... Japanese will not read in many fonts...I use MS gothic to read Japanese and a different font to read Russian..and yet another to read English..... you could also convert it to PDF that should read arabic... me thinks....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
alnajjar.87

thanx ,,, yes i test many arabic language like ( droid sans mti arabic) the letter be like this ع ل ي it must be like this علي
Old 03-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
alnajjar.87

some one help mefor this problem plz
Old 03-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #5
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Have you browsed this subforum yet? I think there have already been some threads with support for Arabic.

On its German homepage Pocketbook offers some special firmware 2.05 for Arabic for the Pocketbook 602 for instance (here: http://www.pocketbook-int.com/de/node/608) but I couldn't find anything for the Pocketbook 360+. Maybe you can send an email to their support and ask them for help.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
Hedaya
Connoisseur
Hedaya began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 612
Well, for reading Arabic, the simplest approach is probably a pocketbook e-reader. That's the conclusion I came to. It supports Arabic out of the gate, rather than doing all these complicated electronic gymnastics like rooting (except for my extremely tech savvy friends who really can do it, but it's risky if you aren't very proficient in e-readers - and I do mean e-readers. I know my way around networking and laptops, but I read how to root, and I decided I was "killing" myself for nothing).
Hedaya is offline   Reply With Quote