Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Touch Is Refreshing Every Page (option is turned off)

I just noticed my Touch is refreshing with every page turn. This setting was Off when I received the device yesterday. I thought maybe I accidentally toggled it to On. When I checked, it was still Off. I rebooted the device and it's still refreshing with every page turn. When I set it to On, it does the same thing. Which is what it's supposed to do at that setting.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now, all of a sudden, it's working again!
Advert
Old 11-30-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Mine does it at Chapter changes and on pages with pictures, so they are looking at other factors.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffwood View Post
Mine does it at Chapter changes and on pages with pictures, so they are looking at other factors.
Right. Mine does that too. In this case there were no pictures or chapter changes. I tried it with several books and it kept refreshing every page. I was about to do a factory reset and it started working again. Something was stuck.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
sucah
Connoisseur
sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, KT 3G, KPW, Odyssey HD, T1, 350, Glo, Mini, Aura HD, KPW2 3G
My Kindle non touch also have the same problem, NiLuJe told me that is a hardware problem, ('when the eInk controller gets too hot or too cold'). Especially when I use thick font, the problem come often.
sucah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant

Thanks for the insight!