Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-09-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Aura Hd Slow to Wifi Sync

I just noticed that my Aura is still syncing after over an hour with being left alone. Is anyone else noticing this long sync time? I have 2.6.1 and 4460 books on my device via the MSD card.

Anyone ?

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
There have been issues with very slow WiFi syncs for some; I will admit I have received a beta build that seems far quicker on the syncs.

Jack; is the little indicator still turning at the top? If not, I think the sync has failed and probably the WiFi has in fact disconnected. From my experience all I could do there was turn the unit off and back on.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
There have been issues with very slow WiFi syncs for some; I will admit I have received a beta build that seems far quicker on the syncs.

Jack; is the little indicator still turning at the top? If not, I think the sync has failed and probably the WiFi has in fact disconnected. From my experience all I could do there was turn the unit off and back on.
Yup it is in fact doing the Pin Wheel Hustle

Thanks.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote