Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #166
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
That is the most amazing black/white drawing of a naked woman I've ever seen.
From the 'local' expert - praise indeed...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:10 AM   #167
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
That is the most amazing black/white drawing of a naked woman I've ever seen.
There's a Drawing??
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2008, 10:11 AM   #168
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
So did the barman force Daffy D. between your avatar's ears?

No, as I explained before, I went to sleep, all innocent like,and when I woke up, thats what I looked like!! (However, I do believe Vivaldi had something to do with it....)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:12 AM   #169
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
There's a Drawing??
You are, obviously, one of the observant few...
Old 07-23-2008, 10:12 AM   #170
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
There's a Drawing??
yeah, like you wouldn't be the first to jump on the bandwagon.....so to speak.
Advert
Old 07-23-2008, 10:13 AM   #171
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
So did the barman force Daffy D. between your avatar's ears?
resistance is futile. you will be acutelated.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:14 AM   #172
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Armadilloduckmonkeycat module successfully installed in MR software:

Cheers,
armadilloduckmonkeypandacat

Good start, now lets incorporate them into one! (Migraine gone?)
Old 07-23-2008, 10:14 AM   #173
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
resistance is futile. you will be acutelated.
is it, erm, painful?
Old 07-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #174
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Good start, now lets incorporate them into one! (Migraine gone?)
Imagine it spinning around the panda's nose ...
Old 07-23-2008, 10:17 AM   #175
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
is it, erm, painful?
No no! Not at all! Just step into the baby panda room and we'll get the process started!
Name:  Panda bunch.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  4.9 KB

Old 07-23-2008, 10:21 AM   #176
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Just waiting for RM and 'the duck' (who shall remain nameless lest we bring down her wrath) to sign in this AM......maybe they are still sleeping, or maybe they are (gasp!) "working".......
Old 07-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #177
pshrynk

Quote:
Armadilloduckmonkeycat module successfully installed in MR software:

Cheers,
armadilloduckmonkeypandacat
you will notice that, contrary to what cats think, the Pandorg is the center of this little universe.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:28 AM   #178
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
you will notice that, contrary to what cats think, the Pandorg is the center of this little universe.
Yes, it has been noticed.......however, even the great shall fall......(evil chuckling)

Never turn your back on a cat. Or a duck. The monkeys will just swipe your bananas.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:40 AM   #179
GeoffC

Quote:
quite right, too ...
Old 07-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #180
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Unfortunately (or fortunately since I'm an engineer and cutting to the "nuts & bolts" helps there too) my mind is also filled with trivia, like were the cartoon character, Bar Sinister, came from & means. And Patricia, this is not a left handed joke, even if I think it's funny.
As I recall the Bar Sinister is a symbol of heraldry that indicates an illegitimate birth.

Quote:
She's a witch! Burn her!

Okay, so I am "right handed", except for drinks which I hold in my left hand. I also kick with my left foot.

Maybe my corpus collosum spaghettified somewhere along the line. I really should stop listening to Tibetan Throat Singing on my headphones while watching reruns of Gilligans Island. I knew something was wrong when Skipper started to lipsync the Singing and Ginger shaved her head and wore yellow robes despite this being the pre-colour episodes.

I've got a migraine. Sorry.

Cheers,
Marc
Lived all my life with the nasty little buggers. Pain so bad I couldn't move. I never found anything that really worked for me, other than a long lie down.

I'm sure your corpus callosum is just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Just waiting for RM and 'the duck' (who shall remain nameless lest we bring down her wrath) to sign in this AM......maybe they are still sleeping, or maybe they are (gasp!) "working".......
Went to bed really early. Slept REALLY late!! But, I don't feel very wrathful today. Way too much to do. I may even be forced to drive into town (to pick up another one of those DayOne zipper covers for MaMaw's Kindle when it arrives).

And then there's painting to do .... work that desparately needs doing .... more floor to seal .... laundry to do ..... dishes to do .... the cats dumped my socket set out alllll over the place last night and chased the parts hither and yon (I always wanted to use that phrase) .... and 250 yards of fabric to order for the upholstry project.

Erg .... maybe later in the day I'll start feeling wrathful.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, unutterable silliness