Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #16
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Dear Dr Don:

I have already started to read version 1 of Dead Bodies Everywhere and just discovered that you had posted version 2. Should I continue reading version 1 and then read version 2 or should I stop reading version 1 and start reading version 2 instead? If I was to stop reading version 1 right now, should I read Gypsies Stole My Tequila before or after reading version 2?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Dear Dr Don:

I have already started to read version 1 of Dead Bodies Everywhere and just discovered that you had posted version 2. Should I continue reading version 1 and then read version 2 or should I stop reading version 1 and start reading version 2 instead? If I was to stop reading version 1 right now, should I read Gypsies Stole My Tequila before or after reading version 2?
are you reading version 1 before or after finishing Roslyn's Alien Abduction ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've made PRC from the Book Designer source using HarryT's tutorial and it's really not all that difficult. The one thing to note it do not use notepad as that is just way to slow. When editing the HTML file, use Wordpad. Also Mobigen is not the program to use. You want to use Mobipocket Creater Publisher Edition. The tutorial is not difficult to follow. And from there you can use mobi2imp to generate imp for the 1150 and 1200 fairly easily.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #19
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Dear Dr Don:

Actually, no.

In the next volume, there is a continuation of the story Gypsies Stole My Tequila, with the title being, I Was A Teenage Gypsy Drunk On Tequila.

I hope this helps.

Don

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #20
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
are you reading version 1 before or after finishing Roslyn's Alien Abduction ?
Unfortunately, no.

I believe you're conflating the third volume with the second volume, which arose from an incorrect reading of the first volume.

The third volume's title is: Roslyn's Alien Abduction Master-Minded by a Teenage Gypsy Drunk On Tequila.

I know this helps.

Don
Advert
Old 11-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #21
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
are there more dead bodies in 2 than 1 since 2 is twice 1 i expect twice as many dead bodies
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #22
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
are there more dead bodies in 2 than 1 since 2 is twice 1 i expect twice as many dead bodies
Yes, that is correct, as dead bodies are quite easy to come by. (Seriously, I was thinking of another collection with that title or pehaps something similiar.)

Don