Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 01-08-2004, 01:58 PM   #1
chrisfs
chrisfs began at the beginning.

Insert the volume?

Hi

I've been using this great site to download certain sites from the Collection for some time, but not every day just recently. At some point in the last two weeks, I think, it has stopped working because today when I tried to open them on my Palm I get the message:

"The document is on the volume labelled "". Insert the volume and then try the operation again."

Any ideas on what I have done wrong, or need to do to correct it?

Thanks
Chris
Old 02-13-2004, 04:56 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
(sorry for the late reply, your post must have somehow slipped away from me ) Did you install the iSilo channels on your PDA's internal memory, or did you use some external memory (such as a memory stick)?
Old 02-17-2004, 08:18 AM   #3
chrisfs
chrisfs began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
(sorry for the late reply, your post must have somehow slipped away from me ) Did you install the iSilo channels on your PDA's internal memory, or did you use some external memory (such as a memory stick)?
Hi. They are on the external memory card in my T3.