Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-04-2024, 12:44 PM   #1
chick
chick began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Conversion Problem

I had old version of Kindle Paperwhite and always converted book to MOBI. Now have new Kindle Paperwhite and Amazon does not accept MOBI but will accept Epub. Each time I attempt to convert output to Epub or azw3, it automatically changes back to MOBI.

Ultimately, I can download book to new Paperwhite but receive an error msg when attempting to read it saying, Unable to open this book. Remove from your download.
chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:07 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
You probably have MOBI as your preferred format in the output options. You can change it in Preferences -> Behavior, Preferred Output Format.

As to your issue with reading sideloaded content on your Kindle, you should ask for help with that in our Kindle forum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=140
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote