Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-27-2018, 12:47 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
£1 off on one of 30 Kindle Books - exp 13 May 2018

I got the following banner offer when I opened up my Kindle UK page today. When I clicked through, I got to a page of 30 books, priced (before the £1 off) at £2.99 to £3.98. These seemed to be the usual sort of Amazon-pubbed books that typically make up these "limited" lists - I found nothing to my interest, but YMMV...

Quote:
£1 towards a selection of Kindle Books
To claim your £1 Kindle Book credit please sign in or create an account.
Credit must be used on a Kindle Book on the deal page.
Credit must be claimed and used by 11:59 p.m. on 13 May, 2018.
You can read your Kindle Book on your Kindle or tablet, phone or device with the free Kindle App.
I have no idea whether this is an offer targeted towards specific users, or if it is generally available.

If you want to try it, the link to the webpage that results from clicking the banner is: https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/...d_i=B017SAEYHO
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote