Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Amazon Kindle

I am selling my two-month-old Amazon Kindle. It is dead mint and has been babied by me. Comes with the box and everything that come with it. I also have the M-edge case (the faux leather one in brown). I will entertain offers. Not looking to make a killing, just get what it is worth.

US only for now.

nremondelli@yahoo.com

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-12-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Item sold - Dr. Drib
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by nremondelli View Post
I am selling my two-month-old Amazon Kindle. It is dead mint and has been babied by me. Comes with the box and everything that come with it. I also have the M-edge case (the faux leather one in brown). I will entertain offers. Not looking to make a killing, just get what it is worth.

US only for now.

nremondelli@yahoo.com

In reading through your past posts here on MobileRead, I see you've had some problems/issues with your first and second Kindles. Have those problems/issues been resolved in this unit that you're selling?

Sincerely,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
nremondelli
Zealot

It took three Kindles, but this one is 100% perfect. I just don't get into it as much as I do a real book.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
I just don't get into it as much as I do a real book.
Really? Hmm...

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:57 PM   #5
nremondelli
Zealot

Um...yeah, really. Is it hard to believe? I find my self reading more actual books instead of picking up my Kindle. I have 100% eBay feedback and in sure Amazon has record of the three exchanges.

I'm assuming that comment is an attempt to infer I'm lying...
Old 02-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
No not at all. More surprise. I enjoy reading on my Kindle so much more than paper books. I guess I think everyone should like what I like. But, I know that's not true. I wish you luck on your sale.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Um...yeah, really. Is it hard to believe? I find my self reading more actual books instead of picking up my Kindle. I have 100% eBay feedback and in sure Amazon has record of the three exchanges.

I think, nremondelli, that pilotbob was thinking the same thing I was.

What is not 'real' about reading on the Kindle, or any other ebook reader?

If you prefer paper books, thats fine. I can understand that.

However, an e-book is every bit as 'real' as a paper book. And for us, much more convenient.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #8
nremondelli
Zealot

I think you are overanalyzing the use of the word 'real' in my post as if to flair a debate or an argument about the format. I thought I clarified my point in the prior message. I could care less. I am not flaming. I am just looking to sell a Kindle.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
I think you are overanalyzing the use of the word 'real' in my post as if to flair a debate or an argument about the format. I thought I clarified my point in the prior message. I could care less. I am not flaming. I am just looking to sell a Kindle.

okay, sorry....just wanted you to understand Bob was not calling you a liar. (backing away slowly........)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:26 AM   #10
nremondelli
Zealot

On eBay now...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130286348535
Old 02-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #11
MonaLS
Groupie