Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 12:07 PM   #1
Axell
Axell began at the beginning.

Device: pdf
Lower Alpha Bullet List Not Working For Mobi

I am converting a regular .html file to .epub, .mobi, and .pdf and am having difficulty getting a lower alpha bullet list to display as such. It shows fine in .epub and .pdf but not .mobi file, not sure why.

This is what I am using:

<ol style="list-style-type: lower-alpha;"> (Wordpress uses)

Before that I was using this which did not work for any file format:

<ol type="a"> (Dreamweaver uses)

Any suggestions why .mobi won't render it as lower-alpha but the other two file formats do? Thanks!
Axell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:20 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Convert to azw3 not mobi -- mobi is an obsolete format that has nu support for css (it is based on html 3.2)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 03:28 PM   #3
Axell
Axell began at the beginning.

Device: pdf
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Convert to azw3 not mobi -- mobi is an obsolete format that has nu support for css (it is based on html 3.2)
Thanks!
Axell is offline   Reply With Quote