Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Argel
Opinionated [but right]
Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.

Device: Cybook Gen3, PRS 505, Kindle International, HTC Desire
It must be great to be a Fedex guy...

...I said to him. ‘Everywhere you go, people are excited to see you.’

He smiled a surprised kind of smile and replied ‘Yeah, especially with a box like this. Sign here.’

Moments later I’m ripping the careful packaging apart and there is THE BOX. Careful, don’t tear anything. Pink plastic bag inside. Can it possibly be that thin?!? Or light?!? Have they sent me the wrong thing?

No, wait, it is! It’s beautiful; so stylish. Where’s the button? Ah. Picture... go away... press something. Another picture... And there it is: the Library. Move the cursor, bit clumsy. Presumably press this thing in the middle. O wow, what a clear display. It’s just like real printing on expensive paper!

It’s beautiful, it’s light as a feather and within seconds the magic of reading has occurred and everything has disappeared but the text. I am in love.

Admittedly, my love’s buttons are a tad fiddly – but isn’t that usually true of lovers? Don’t seem to be able to search; pity. Dictionary is a bit slow, but so is reaching up to the shelf.

Did I mention that it’s beautiful, it’s light as a feather and it disappears...
Argel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:21 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
aw, (snif) i always cry at love stories. congratulations argel. i wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Snif .... me too.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Its a got a bit of everything, suspense, anticipation, humor, romance. What a story
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Just goes to show........theres someone for everybody! Many happy turns!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #6
junior
Connoisseur
junior began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
FedEx (very fast)

- Cover (Black) + USB Charger.

Jul 21, 2008 3:49 PM - AUBERVILLIERS FR

Jul 22, 2008 9:36 PM - FORTALEZA BR
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:23 PM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argel View Post
...I said to him. ‘Everywhere you go, people are excited to see you.’

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
FedEx (very fast)

- Cover (Black) + USB Charger.

Jul 21, 2008 3:49 PM - AUBERVILLIERS FR

Jul 22, 2008 9:36 PM - FORTALEZA BR

Congrats to both! And our Fedex guy is not cute, but you just know UPS makes applicants include a pic with their job applications, becuase they are always nice and tasty in their little brown shorts with their toned bottoms and tanned delivery legs.... What can Brown do for me? OK, I need to refocus on food here.....
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybook gen3