Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-10-2011, 02:54 AM   #16
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Histerius View Post
It'a a bit old thread, but never mind, here's my experience. Having Galaxy Tab 10.1 for a month, I can say that my Kindle 3 is the king. Don't get me wrong, tab is a wonderful device and I'm using it all day, but when it comes to reading my eyes are very thankful for Kindle and I've got a better feeling that I'm actually reading a book. Just my two cents.
I don't think it's fair to compare a 6" screen to a 10" screen. I have two tabs, one 10" and one 7". I can't stand reading on the 10", while I love the 7".

But things like turning down your backlight to match your surroundings is absolutely key in reading comfort. I also use Screen Filter and without that at 14%, reading in the dark is a pain (even with the backlight at the lowest 10%...) I also change the font size between dark reading and light reading...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote