Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-16-2016, 06:21 PM   #1
tekwrite
Enthusiast
tekwrite began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle HDX
Can I show books on device, in Calibre library

Can I somehow sync back to Calibre when I download a book to the device, so that Calibre library shows a Yes in a custom field? Thanks!
tekwrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:46 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekwrite View Post
Can I somehow sync back to Calibre when I download a book to the device, so that Calibre library shows a Yes in a custom field? Thanks!
My apologies, but I don't understand what you want to do. Download a book from where, using what mechanism? What does the "Yes" in a custom column mean?

When CC is connected, calibre shows shows a check in the On Device column for all books on CC that calibre knows about. Are you asking for something different from that?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2016, 10:50 PM   #3
tekwrite
Enthusiast

Thanks

No, the On Device should take care of it!
Old 03-16-2016, 11:07 PM   #4
tekwrite
Enthusiast

Except now I cannot display the On Device field! It does not have a check box by it.
Old 03-17-2016, 02:58 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekwrite View Post
Except now I cannot display the On Device field! It does not have a check box by it.
The On Device field is displayed only when your device is connected.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert