Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-14-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
bonnzo
bonnzo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (wifi)
calibre won't show books in main memory of device

Hi. I have Kindle Keyboard, and everything seems OK when using calibre, except calibre won't show books in main memory of device (just get blank white screen). Have searched for a solution but can't find anything.

Can anyone advise?
bonnzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
stkeys
stkeys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 6", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Did you ever get this fixed?
I'm having the same issue with my Kindle Touch.

I can send books to it from Calibre but when I click on " Show books in main memory of device" all I get is a screen with no books showing.

Can anyone help fix this issue ?

Ok after some searching through this forum I read about using the Debug mode to test things out.

I found that while running Calibre in debug mode I was able to see my books when clicking on " Show books in main memory of device" then after I closed down Calibre and re-opened the program the "Show books in main memory " worked fine.

Problem solved ;o)

Last edited by stkeys; 02-12-2013 at 01:42 PM.
stkeys is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 03-03-2013, 06:57 AM   #3
Paul W
Paul W began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Pocket
I just had this problem. Turned out that it was trying to apply the same filter I'd had open on the library, which should have been fine as there were books on the device that met the requirements, but when I cleared the search box everything came up.
Calibre is definitely not always intuitive but it is better than the Sony software that came with device, though I can't remember why now.
Paul W is offline   Reply With Quote