Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 07-25-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
Inferno
Connoisseur
Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablets
Does Find in Edit Book work in styles?

I want to search a number of books to remove the underline on anchor tags.

I tried using find/replace on the open stylesheet.css file but it does not find underline or the complete line " text-decoration: underline"

It isn't a case of mistyping as I copied the first instance in order to find all. I had not corrected the first instance yet.

The message is "No matches were found for "text-decoration: underline"

It would be handy to be able to use this feature in stylesheets as well as in the text of the ebook.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 03:00 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
I want to search a number of books to remove the underline on anchor tags.

I tried using find/replace on the open stylesheet.css file but it does not find underline or the complete line " text-decoration: underline"

It isn't a case of mistyping as I copied the first instance in order to find all. I had not corrected the first instance yet.

The message is "No matches were found for "text-decoration: underline"

It would be handy to be able to use this feature in stylesheets as well as in the text of the ebook.
within CSS is a separate type of search: Current file, and won't work there with 'All text files' (implies the actual body of the work because there are multiple file types that can be used there)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2014, 05:31 PM   #3
Inferno
Connoisseur
Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you ! That will make things much easier.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:16 AM   #4
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Even then you will probably not find it. After all, underline is the default for certain types of anchors (links) and these will be displayed with underline unless overruled. Most readers do not honor the overrule of the underline of certain anchors.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #5
Inferno
Connoisseur

Actually, I used underline as an example. I had already checked that the text I was searching for was in the file lol. Theducks suggestion worked perfectly
Advert