View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 04:05 AM   #6
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't have Aura HD so I can't speak for it.

However the Aura H2O IR touch only works if everything is aligned perfectly and so the IR bezel had these little notches that go directly into the PCB.

I posted pictures of that in some other thread so maybe, for Aura HD, it is a similar issue.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...58#post3859658

(and post above that you see the display itself has to be aligned to its corner holders)

things stop working when they go out of alignment even just a little bit

Last edited by frostschutz; 01-22-2022 at 04:08 AM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote