View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #61
nevergreen
nevergreen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4.1.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Follow the instructions in this thread. BTW, You would have found that thread on your own if you went to the "Master Index" sticky thread, selected "K4", and looked under "Hacks". Or if you simply searched the forum for "screensaver".

This is just a friendly reminder that you are expected to invest at least some minimal effort before asking others to solve your problem for you.
i'm new on this forum but not in the web community, i know how to search, thank you pointing me for it, but for my excuse, there is many threads on many forums and also many youtube tutorials which i tried till i decided to write here because non it worked for me.

the first and major tipp&help; i get it from twobob which it was: I need a free kindle, not the SO version (which i already solved)

secondly, your post which redirect me for a "working" thread which i'll try a bit later and will see if i manage to do all these.

with all your criticize; thank you, after all you helped me a lot more in 5 min like i could get in 2 weeks from when i started to "unlock" my Kindle.
nevergreen is offline   Reply With Quote