View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #12
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
If anyone feels like migrating the relevant parts of this to the Wiki, that'd be awesome.

In the meantime, I'll be indexing my own stuff bit by bit...

How do we want to deal with cross-referencing stuff (on the wiki)? (Say, a native app that works on FW 3.x-to-5.x?)
I added your link to all the index wikis, with a comment that it needs to be "indexed" (meaning add links from it to appropriate forum index wikis).

That "cross-referencing" thing can be discussed in this thread. Personally, I would add your example native app that works on 3.x to 5.x in the "Native" and K3 and K4 and K5 indexes.

We can add more categories to the first post, and create a corresponding wiki.

It is good to add things that fit into multiple categories into each of the applicable index wikis. I have all ready put some links into multiple index wikis.

This thread is for discussions about the index, its style, format, content, organization, and other index-related topics.

I realize that these need some kind of STYLE applied to them. Hopefully that will happen before they grow too big.

Although we have plenty of stuff in this forum that needs to be indexed, offsite links are welcome too when appropriate. I added some of them already.

Perhaps we want separate table of content pages? Example: K5_TOC, in addition to K5_Index.

I envisioned a book-like keyword index for these, but I do not know a good way to do that. Ideas?

Any librarians in our midst?

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-05-2012 at 02:03 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote