Thread: PRS-T1 Firmware Update
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #56
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
It looks like the "endless loop" isn't new from the latest firmware, but was happening with previous firmware versions as well (see posts 9 & 10 here) plus Teknikal's post above.

I normally go back to the Home screen before putting the Reader to sleep, but on the day that I got the endless loop, I didn't. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Last edited by pssquirrel; 02-11-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: clarification
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote