View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #16
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Speaking of the developer.keystore file, does anybody have a comprehensive list of just what kindlet/user-made apps/games there are out there? I have found a few, but only after searching the net for quite a while. Thus far, the ones I have installed are as follows:

Endless Book of Sudoku

K3Chess

Kalc

KindleChineseChess

KindleVNC

Snakes

So if anybody else knows of more, feel free to add them. I think I will post a new thread on this topic, along with links the where to get the ones I know, so we all can benefit from one place to find them all. Perhaps even this site can be updated to include the list as well, not just the few already there: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128704 .
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote