View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdosh12 View Post

I was wondering if anyone has been having the following problem and/or has any ideas how I might solve it?
I own a kindle that was purchased and registered in the USA. I currently live in China and up until a couple of weeks ago had no problems buying books online then sending them to my computer and uploading them to my kindle. Now when I try to buy a book I get this message:

We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions.

I have reported the problem to Amazon but they have yet to offer any useful suggestions on solving the issue. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this just a technical glitch on Amazon or does it have something to do with Chinese government censorship? Comments, questions or ideas are welcome...
Thanks all
You may want to read the thread just below yours:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58329
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote